Thursday, October 10, 2013

Love Essay


I will begin only with LOVE .
This is the most beautiful word . There is no more beautiful than this , but get bored when you know how much I have said the same . 'm Frightened by the idea that I could only see me as a more talkative .
How sad it is just a question of the most wonderful feeling . Why not two , why not three , why not more ? So tonight I do not want words .
I would like to be a composer and to give the tenth symphony , that only a deaf heard , and maybe then they will feel the music of life because of you breathes within me .
I would like to knock painter and fabric just what I see . Feeling the millions of colors that come from you today and give my life meaning .
I would like to immortalize the sculptor and the angel who walks among them . What gives wings to my dreams .
And when you get tired , I want to be grass mountain , hill that stops the hill . The free , wild , wet passion of my brave every night and ask you to hide how I feel in between stars. From there , to escape and find refuge in your imagination .
Maybe then they will hear that my speech not find it .

0 comments:

Post a Comment